My name is Emma, a 29-year-old woman from the Netherlands. I live with my boyfriend Jasper, cats Jack & Sparrow and my dogs Pelo & Nero. Due to medical reasons, I am unable to work so I spend most of my time at home with my pets and stationery. I am a planner girl at heart and love planning out my days to make the most out of them despite my pain disorder. My planner has made my life so much better and I love making it look pretty as well. I have a serious sticker and washi tape addiction! I also love to journal about my adventures and splash watercolours on my pages. Besides planning and journaling, I love to read, crochet, bake, walk my dogs and spend time with my friends. I have a major sweet tooth and love discovering new places to fulfil my cravings with my friends or boyfriend.
I had a good friend describe me and she made a list of all things that she thought of when thinking of me:
- Rainy days in autumn
- Scented candles
- One of the very few people who genuinely hates summer.
- A messy desk filled with pens, planner, washi tape, stickers, and a mug.
- Quirky and dorky, but oh so lovable.
- Gets really excited over things that aren’t even happening to herself or in her own life.
- Ever changing with the way she wants her furniture, craft room, and hair.
- Secretly a scaredy pants, which only makes her more adorable.
- Is silly enough to bake cookies for a friend, and send them to her for her birthday.
- Lover of big mugs filled with tea.
- Her perfect day includes her planner, a good book, tea, chocolate or baked goods, dogs, cats, and a good show to binge watch.
- Falls way too often in either puddles of mud, dog poop, or anything else, really.
- Has trouble getting rid of pens she never uses because, and I quote “they are my babies”.
A girl and her journal
I have been a blogger for about 15 years but this is my first blog in English. I felt like I would reach a broader audience by writing in English. I connect with people from all over the world so I figured blogging in English would be my best choice.
I blog about my life, so that could literally be everything. It could be about a crochet project I am working on, it could be a recipe for cookies, I could show you my planner or journal pages, tell you about my week, show you photos of my trip or a review of a product I love (or hate). I hope you will like what you see and come back for more!