Sometimes it is nice to look back instead of to the future. I have made lots of YouTube video’s that you might not know about because you haven’t always been a follower. So today I am sharing five video’s from the past that I think you might like from the past years.
This video is not about organising your actual handbags but about organising the things you can put in your handbag in a separate drawer. Every time you grab a handbag you go to this drawer and put in whatever you need that day.
My walking pharmacy
This is a pouch I keep in my handbag with everything I might ever need, some people call it an emergency bag or just-in-case bag, I call it my walking pharmacy and I love this thing!
Filofax A5 Original Yellow
Back in the day I planned in an A5 Filofax, something I can’t imagine nowadays. The only A5 planner I have is used as a recipe book. But I used to love it and I like looking back at old setup videos.
Filofax Personal Ochre Malden
I recently sold this Ochre Malden, it was my favourite Filofax ever and I have loved this planner so much!
Filofax Personal Black Malden & Fluro Pink Original
When I first moved from an A5 to a Personal sized Filofax I used two planners alongside each other.
In this video, I am showing you how I organise my stickers, what my sections are and why I love this system so much!
I am not one for big goals at the beginning of the year, but I do like looking back at the previous year and think of a few small things I would like to change. But I always keep it manageable, because I do not feel better when I am looking at goals that seem impossible. And I do not make yearly goals as you never know what will happen in your life. I didn’t reach some of my 2017 goals simply because my life changed so much. So here are some list for the first 3 months of 2018 in which I will turn 30, which is a big deal if you ask me!
- Read 5 books. I have started my first and I am loving reading for a bit before going to sleep. It helps quieten my brain before I go to sleep and I just love reading but never take enough time to do it.
- Use my stuff. Buying new things is great, but using your things is so much better! I have a lot of paper, pens, washi, stickers, embossing powders, stamps, yarn etc. So my goal, for now, is to use my stuff. I am getting some crafty bits for my birthday next month but they are high-quality things that I can really use and love. But no Etsy or Aliexpress purchases for me anytime soon, which is hard for me. But I want to appreciate my things more and save money to purchase a Silhouette Cameo next year.
- Crochet at least 5 days a week. I am finishing a blanket at the moment but have a lot of projects to work on next. It helps me relax and forces me to rest enough during the day.
- Journal my heart out. I have been journaling for a long time but the last 4 months I have really discovered my love for daily journaling. I really like to take about 30 minutes a day to write about my life, thoughts and feelings.
- Self-care is a priority! I am learning to take care of me and listen to my body. I never realised how hard that is when you’ve ignored that for most of your life. So I am slowly learning what it takes, I do not have a set plan for it but I will figure it out and try my best.